The Law Office of Mark Knapp PLLC is prepared to present the Laws of Armed Defense in the Spokane area but we are waiting to announce the date after we receive emails from at least thirty people ready to attend. The class at CenterPlace Regional Event Center in Spokane Valley will cover legal aspects that you need to know if you are preparing to own a gun for self-defense and is geared toward protection of yourself and other members of your family.
• What to consider if you plan to wear a pistol
for self defense;
• Legal training: before, during and after
confronting deadly force;
• When and how to deploy deadly force to
defend yourself or loved ones;
• Interacting with law enforcement when
carrying a weapon;
• Understand the psychology of stress under fire;
• Aftermath of the self-defense encounter.
Class taught by
CenterPlace Regional Event Center
2426 N. Discovery Place • Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Date and time to be announced.
$49/person or $79/two people signed up together.
Contact by phone or email with questions or to sign up in advance.